Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I Buy Book for Free and Here's How. . .


I don't think there's one person on earth who doesn't enjoy free things. I know I LOVE free things. In fact, you could sum my personality up with synonyms such as a cheap scape, penny hoarder, frugal, or even overly intense money-saver. I'm always looking for deals and steals, especially with books. Being eighteen and all, I'm not exactly rich and I have an unfortunate habit of buying books and music all too often. However, I have discovered a new method of affordability for myself: it's called Swagbucks.

What is Swagbucks, you might ask? 

Swagbucks is a search engine that earns you points every time you search the web, watch videos,
answer polls, play games, Et Cetera. These points are called Swagbucks. Once you accumulate enough Swagbucks, you can redeem them for gift cards. My favorite gift cards are the ones for Amazon, Ebay, and PayPal. However, you can purchase gift cards to use at several popular retailers such as Nike, Longhorn Steakhouse, iTunes, and more!

How Do I Sign Up? 

Signing up is free and easy and you can do so HERE. Once you do this, you can quickly earn points by completing your profile and making Swagbucks your default search engine. You also earn more points by adding the "SwagButton" browser extension to your web browser.

How Do I Earn Points? 

Browsing the Web

This is my main method of earning Swagbucks because I'm already surfing the web anyway. You won't receive points every time you search but once you get going, you'll likely make between 15-50 Swagbucks a day. The thing about this is that you're already doing it anyway, so you mine as well be compensated for it.

Shopping Online 

Next to searching the web, this is my second favorite way to earn Swagbucks. In fact, you can make a lot of Swagbucks quickly doing this. This is very similar to cash back from Ebates where you earn rewards by shopping through their links. There are hundreds of stores affiliated with Swagbucks, including Amazon, Ebay, and Walmart.

If you install the SwagButton, it will alert you every time you go to a site that you can earn Swagbucks with.

Surveys

I can't give you a voucher for these because I don't like taking surveys but Swagbucks has several from which you can choose from if you qualify. From what I've seen you can make anyway from 3 SB to 300 SB, depending on which one you choose. However, the more Swagbucks offered, the longer the survey.

Videos

Sort of like YouTube, Swagbucks has its own collection of videos to watch and even more awesome is you get paid to watch them! I don't really take the time to watch them but I've heard of people making tons of Swagbucks using this method.

Coupons

What? Swagbucks offers coupons too?! Yup. It's true. For example, if you use a Swagbuck's coupon for $0.15 off of a product at the store, you'll get 15 SB. Seems like a sweet deal to me! Just make sure you actually use the coupon or else you won't receive any Swagbucks.

Referrals 

Another excellent way to earn Swagbucks quickly is through referrals. Swagbucks will provide you with a special link that is connected to your account and you can share it via Facebook, Twitter, email, on your blog, or wherever. Every time somebody signs up through your link, you earn 10% of the Swagbucks your referral earns. . .for life!

Finally. . .

How to Get the Cha-Chings (cashing out)

As I mentioned above, Swagbucks pays in card retailers to tons of different places. My personal favorite would be PayPal because that's essentially free money that I can spend anywhere.

1 SB equals about $0.01, so 100 SB=$1.00, 500=$5.00 and so on. I've personally earned over $200 with Swagbucks which I have spent on a multitude of things, particularly books. Unlike other point redeeming websites, it's actually really easy to earn points. About every two to three week, I earn $5.00. I'll admit, it can sometimes be frustrating--especially when you just start--to make Swagbucks. However, once you get into the swing of things and hopefully get some referrals, you'll find yourself making Swagbucks much faster.

Swagbucks is one of the best money-maker websites I've ever found and it has helped me afford the things I couldn't binge on before like books and music. Now I get them for 100% free for something I was already doing anyway. I'm not saying you're going to get rich using Swagbucks but it's nice to have an extra $5-$10 each month that you can spend on whatever you want.

In fact, between Swagbucks and a few other free point redeeming programs I actively use, I was able to buy $85 worth of Christmas gifts last year with only $5 out of my pocket. I think The Krazy Koupon Lady and The Penny Hoarder blogs would be proud of me.

Now, I'm very excited to share this opportunity with you. I promise that Swagbucks is not a scam and is very much free. I've been using it for over two years and I've never had any issues.

Finally convinced? You can sign up here.









No comments:

Post a Comment