Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Five Gifts Only Bookish People Will Love


Top five awesome gifts and presents book lovers will love

Ever fretted over what your bookish friend would want as a gift? Well, worry no more! Buying for bookish people is actually incredibly easy and inexpensive. Usually, anything that has to do with a book will appeal to your book-loving friend(s). However, I have assembled an article on the top five things usually only a book-lover will love.



1. CLOTHES 
Have you ever heard of Out of Print Clothing? They sell all the coolest bookish apparel perfect for all those book lovers in your life. I have personally purchased the Poe socks and I love them, despite the fact that I'm deeply judged by my family. However, Out of Print sells more than just socks; they sell t-shirts, bags, sweatshirts, coffee mugs, etc. Nothing would make me happier than if someone bought clothes for me from them. I really like The Great Gatsby sweatshirt. *hint, hint*
Edgar Allen Poe Socks on Instagram <------- My Poe socks ;) 


2. SUBSCRIPTION BOXES 
If I had extra money, I would definitely spend it on a bookish subscription box. Some popular subscription services include Owl Crate, Uppercase, The Book Drop.
I haven't personally tried any of these services but I wish to one day. 

Genesis Girl goodies from Jennifer Bardsley
Instagram @Tiffany_A_Smith
3. Bookmarks 
You may not think bookmarks are much of a gift, but for someone who loves and breathes books, these are one of the loveliest things you can give. I literally hoard my bookmarks, especially if they look cool or have some literary value to them. 

You literally don't understand how excited I was to receive a bookmark from Jennifer Bardsley because I preordered her new book Genesis Girl

  
Some of the books I bought from the book store
Instagram @Tiffany_A_Smith_
4. Books (or a gift card for books)
This one seems obvious to me. If someone likes books, it would make the most sense to buy them more books or at least give them a gift card to do so.  


5. Bookish Jewelry
I unfortunately, don't own any bookish jewelry but I wish I did!  










No comments:

Post a Comment